2011 Green Jobs Award Application
The application deadline has passed for the 2011 Green Jobs Award. Thanks for your interest.
Private, for-profit companies located in the United States with at least 10 employees and $500,000 in annual revenue in the last calendar or fiscal year are eligible to apply.
Is your company creating great green jobs? We are not longer accepting applications for consideration for the 2011 Green Jobs Award.
1. Review Eligibility
2. Use a PC operating system and Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher, to view and complete the application. Click here for a free download the newest version of Adobe Reader 10.0.
3. Download, review, complete and save a copy to your computer, then submit the Stage 1 Application by the end of the day on June 20. Click here to download the application.
4. Semi-finalists will be notified by July 1, and will be provided with the Stage 2 application to complete.
5. Semi-finalists complete and submit the Stage 2 application by August 1.
6. Winners announced at a Green Jobs Convening and Award reception in October 2011.
Applicants will be evaluated on:
- Business model’s viability and positive environmental impact
- Creation of quality jobs (living wages, benefits, training, career track)
- Diversity of employment opportunities
- Positive workplace culture and level of community engagement
Winners will receive recognition, media exposure, executive mentorship opportunities, as well as a package of pro bono business services provided by Certified B Corporations. Winners will also receive an all expense paid trip to the Award Reception in October 2011.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.